terça-feira, 3 de novembro de 2015

The first time of a leather boy and his leather sir.


This is the second story that I wrote. In fact, also the second that I translate into English. This is the same story from my first one, but, at this time, in the teacher's point of view. Once more, this is not a true story, but a story based on real facts. No sex inside a classroom, or course. ;)



Hey Leather Man! I'll tell you a story that took place some time ago. I'm a college teacher, recently hired at an University. And now I'm having some new experiences as a teacher. That was my first semester as a teacher at the Engineering course.

That was my the first subject I gave classes - Mechanical Manufacturing. It's not a difficult subject, but the students normally don't take it so seriously. I think that's because students tend to dedicate more time to those more demanding subjects or those required in other subjects, for example, Advanced Thermodynamics, Mechanics of Materials II and so on. I'm not usually a headsman, I like to laugh with the students, make some jokes and interact with them. I just hated those traditional classes, teachers' monologues and so on. I prefer to have a more chilled out class.

I have to tell you something. Since I was a kid, I'm really into leather. And men in leather. Only a few people know about it. But when possible, I wear some leather. When I ride my motorbike, sometimes I do that in full leather. All clad, from head to toe. Jacket, pants, boots, gloves... During my degree, I used to go to college this way. I just love it. Once my friends called me "Terminator". And I loved it. I even had some hook-ups and dates with some guys there, that came to me because of my leathers and they wanted to know more. I have the feeling some students also like leather. Once in a while, I realized some students (male and female) just stare at me, but they were paying attention to my leathers, instead of the class.

By the way, it was in "Terminator" that I had the insight about leather and how it made me horny. Arnould Schwazenegger, all in leather, dressed as a biker, with that evil look, masculine and muscled.

Well, let's come back to the classes. This was my first semester. I'm sure I have a lot to learn, specially when we talk about giving classes, although I gave classes during the master degree and doctorate period. In Brazil, the "first cycle" or "undergraduation" for Engineering lasts, at least, 10 semesters.

Sometimes we realize or have a clue on what the students feel. And also, I learnt some psychology. That's funny for sure. Paying attention to the students behavior, I realized that, some paid more attention when I go to the classes wearing leather. Only the jacket, only the trousers and also, both. Specially when I go wearing both. I also like sports. I swim, go to the gym and I fight, so, I got a little toned body. Maybe this helps.

Let's stop with this bullshits. So, let me tell the story. One day, a student came to me to talk about the last exam's day. He had a conflict with another test, on the same day and same hour, due to a postpone. He came to me very shy. But he was one of those that I realized that paid more attention on me due to my leathers. So, I think, he was a little gawky to come to me.

He said he had another test, of another subject, on the same day and same hour. So I told him to make the substitute test (a.k.a sub), because I wouldn't be able to chance the date. When he said he left one of my tests to the sub, already, at first I didn't like it. By the reason I explained before. But we had an accord. I allowed him to make the tests on the same day, but one hour later. We'd begin and finish one our after the other students.

On the test day, it was perfect to go wearing some leathers. July, it's winter in Brazil. So I went in my perfecto jacket, pants, gloves and boots. Of course, the gloves I'd put them off before going to the classroom. But I'd keep the jacket, pants and boots. That day, I was really looking like "Terminator". Only a joke. But that was a proper day.

When I arrived at the classroom, to apply the test, the students were already arranged to do it, as usual. Some small chats still going on, some students making the last reviews and maybe the last notes to cheat, LOL! I won't be an evil teacher now. I know how it is. It's not easy. I could change position of some students, but I won't.

I said "Good Afternoon" to the class, counted the number of students and began to give the tests to them. I explained the rules and as usual, I sit on my desk to take care of the test and the students. This is a patience exercise, but for sure, interesting to see the students behavior. And, oh yes, we see who is cheating.

The test was in a dull pace, with few questions and doubts from the students. Once in a while, a student called me with a question regarding the question wording. Or which method to use to design the part I proposed in an exercise.

After some time, almost one hour after the test began, the student who asked to arrive later arrived at the classroom. He looked confuse, looking for a desk to sit. I realized some students looked at him. I asked if something happened to him and he said he was only a little bit scarred. With his voice a little bit choked, he said:
- That's due to the other test, teacher.

I said to him to relax, I handed him a test and asked to sit down on a desk on my left, close to the classroom wall. It was one of the few seats available. I explained the tests rules, his time limit and wished him a good test.

I saw he had a glazed look. I don't know either from the other test or the fact I was in full leather. As I said, he was one that paid more attention to the class when I was all clad in leather.

Also, I noted sometimes, he took a look on the class, looking for everybody, but stopped on me. But I pretended I didn't notice. If he called me, I'd help him, with no problem. He was a little embarrassed and he began to make me get embarrassed too. So, I'd only call him if he really needed me.

After a while, I realized he got really concentrated on his test. I think, he entered "in test's orbit", getting off of the surroundings tune.

Anyway. Too bad our dear student's concentration was broken by the last five minutes of test, to the other students. Some of them got desperate and restless and we had some noise in class. They new the time was about to end.

Time was up and only me and our dear student stayed in class. We still had one more hour. He lost concentration again and I decided to sit down on chair (as the rule says, LOL), as I only had him to take care.

So, time was running, and to break the pace, I decided to tell our student he still had 30 minutes ahead. So, he answered:
- Yes, Sir.

I thought that was a little bit strange, but funny. I laughed at the situation, but with a yellow smile. On my high school time, sometimes, we called the teachers as Sirs, but as a sign of respect, not really authority. Anyway, I tried not to think about that. But for some time, that was in my thoughts. I've never been called as "sir" or "master" at college. So, some thoughts were in my mind for a while, but after some minutes, I forgot it.

And really time run. We only had five minutes to go. I warned him again. But at this time, I had a more convinced answer:
- Yes Sir.

I realized that was serious. I got a little bit scarred, even embarrassed. I felt his sarcastic and arousing tone, launching at me a different look. Almost a stare. But that wasn't something to defy me, but a dazing, a worshiping look. I remembered the first time I saw a man all clad in leather. So, I think I got his intentions.

Those final five minutes were long. I wondered what was in that guy's mind. What did he want, after all? I must confess that situation made me horny. I felt my cock getting hard inside my underwear.

Time was up and I walked to the student to warn him. Also, to check his reaction. I told him time was up. I saw him get restless. But he said he had some insights at the final five minutes and wanted to write that.
- Please, Sir...

I told him I'd give him five minutes. He looked at me in a so submissive way, but at the same time, provoking. He got what he wanted. He turned me on. That was getting difficult to deal with. I began to stare at the guy, in his psychological turmoil of only having a few minutes left to finish his test and me, feeding up his desires and fetishes. I began to move my body, so, my leathers squeaked and that was giving me a hard-on. And perhaps he would listen to that noise too, to make him crazy.

It seems he heard the leathers squeak, I realized he couldn't stop looking at me, but staring me, desiring me and I also couldn't stop looking at him. We kept this game for the last minutes of test. The five minutes I gave him were gone, but that was so good, I really didn't mind. I think, in the end, we kept that for ten minutes. I didn't even needed to ask him to hand  me the test. He came to me to hand it. Almost like, magnetized by my leathers.
- So, could you finish the test? - I asked him. And we started to take a look on it. He was almost paralyzed, with a deep look.

He went pretty well on the test. First question, right. Second question, right. But the third one was blank.
- Man, this one was not difficult... Maybe a lack of concentration. And he answered:
- Knowledge, concentration, Sir...
- But, didn't you study?
- Yes, I did, but, my mind went blank.
- How about concentration?

When I asked that, he touched my jacket. Caressing it. At the sleeve of the arm that was holding the test. He was worshiping it. Yes, he was a true leather boy. His inner leather boy was awaken. Green light. At that time, nobody else was in the classrooms and in the corridor. I looked into his eyes. I grabbed his arms and said:
- Are you serious?

And I quarreled him, as if I didn't like what he did:
- You made me stay here until now, you didn't finish your test and have wandering hands. Are you serious?

The guy got desperate. I could see his desperate face, wishing to shout, but he didn't show any resistance. He was speechless. While grabbing him, by his arm, I pulled him to the door and I closed it. That would be the first time I had something with a student. I pushed him against the wall, pressing him, put on my leather gloves, that were inside my pocket and I shut his mouth. A glove over mouth. He didn't show much resistance. So, I thought that was what he was wishing. So I said to him:
- Do you think you can touch your master, this way, without asking for permission?

Having him in my arms, dominated, I began to caress his body. Beginning with his cock. He was hard as a rock. He got a nice thick cock. So, I asked him:
- So you're into leather, aren't you? Promptly he said yes. And I asked in a louder voice:
- Yes, but who???
- Yes Sir, he answered. Leather makes me horny, Sir.
Putting his hands in my cock, I said him.
- Me too. Feel this...

My cock was already hard as a rock and drooling, oozing precum inside my undies.

As I said, I've already "initiated" some guys into leather fetish, but that guys was specially hot. He was really submissive, delivering himself and craving for leathers. and he was specially hot too. I wanted to play with my new toy: a leather boy. I grab his hair and rubbed his face against my leathers. He was already boozy by his hormones and he'd get by the good leather smell. And I think he got that way, as he asked me:
- May I lick?
- Sure, boy. Lick and feel the leathers.

I made him lick and sniff my leathers. Specially my jacket. I pulled him until the jackets edge and I pushed him up again. I wouldn't make him have the pleasure of feeling my hard cock under my leather pants so easily.

I grab his t-shirt's collar and kissed his neck. He was completely dominated. He showed no resistance and was already whispering of pleasure. I began a glove over mouth play with him, to see his reaction. I shut his mouth, with my gloved hands. He loved, closing his eyes. I thrust one finger inside his mouth and he began to suck it. And he sucked so good. He must be craving for the taste of leather. I took off my fingers from his mouth, I pulled up his t-shirt and played with his nipples. I love this. I really wanted to have some fun with my new boy toy and show me how much fun he'd bring me. And I think he also love this, he moaned of pleasure every time I pinched or licked his nipples.

That boy is really a turn-on. Little body hair, toned, just the way I like it. I put him over the table, to have fun with his body and, why not, return the pleasure he was giving me. Licking his body, his nipples, feeling his scent and his abs contractions, reacting to my licks and caresses. I began to lick and rub his cock, underneath his undies and pants. His pants were moist with his precum. I could also feel the salty taste. I don't know if he had any experience with another guy before, but at least, he seemed to be liking a lot what was going on. 

He was doing what I wanted. And me, I did whatever I wanted with him. Grabbed him by the neck, shut his mouth and I was saying to him he was having that for leaving that blank question. And the only answer he was giving was "Yes, Sir". No more than this.

I put him on his knees, put off his t-shirt and I made him lick my boots. But he was a little reluctant to do that. I ordered him to do that, but he was still unwilling. I put my other foot over his head and stomped his head, so he'd be forced to lick my boots. 

But I had another idea. I pulled him by his hair, as his t-shirt was already on the floor and forced a kiss. Those tongue to tongue kisses, French kisses while grabbing him. The shameless boy accepted that and I had my mouth invaded by his tongue. Our tongues rubbing and his hot kisses, made me crazy. And his kisses were really so good. We were grabbing each other, forcing us to rub our bodies. That hot boy body rubbing my leathers, he must be enjoying that moment of those leathers against his body too. I went ahead to other parts of his body: neck (who don't enjoy some kisses and licks on the neck?), ears and I went again to his nipples. He was already sweat and had some scratches from the jacket's zippers. I licked and bit his nipples and he answered breathless, totally turned on. That made me crazy.' 

I just couldn't bear that anymore. I really wanted to fuck him. But a nice blowjob would be awesome. That newbie in my hands, I just wondered of he had already sucked a cock before. I told him he'd have what he wished.

I put him on his knees, grabbed him by his scruff and I forced his face against my bulge. He didn't even resisted. That was what he wanted. He grabbed my ass and he didn't seem to wish to take his hands of it so soon. At some moments, only caressing, some other, grabbing it. Woof! I'd love to moan loud, but I had to control myself. That was really a hot and shameless boy. A real bitch. I was right when I decided men were my stuff.

That situation was making me totally turned on. Crazy. My cock was drooling. I'd love to feel his mouth sucking my cock. I opened, one by one, the buttons from my pants. So, he coudl see my underwear. He licked it, licking my cock under it. That was amazing. His uncontrolled tongue licking my cock and my undies. And sniffing it. He took my cock out of my undies and he began to play with my cock I could have punished him, for touching it without my permission, but at that moment, all I wanted was to have that hot boy sucking my cock. I could have slapped his face. But I didn't. I wanted a long and yummy blowjob. I would slap him if he didn't do that. He began licking my cock, cleaning my precum, them he began to suck it. He lacked some skill doing that, but he was doing good. His lips sucked my cock amazingly, embracing all my cock. Soft and moist lips. He was born to be a blowjobber and he didn't know. He began slowly, but he put my whole cock, the whole length inside his mouth. He was just about to put even my balls inside it. At some point, I was sure, he'd choke with my cock.
- Have you ever sucked a cock before?
- No - he answered, still with my cock inside his mouth.
- I realized you're a newbie. But you're doing it so good... Bitch!

Once in a while, he insisted in suck the whole length of my cock, as if he was going to put even my ball inside him. He was insatiable. I tried to fuck his mouth. I grabbed him by his scruffs and began to fuck his mouth. His delicious blowjobber mouth... I feel that it was made to suck cocks. He sucked so good, warm, moist... I thrust the whole length inside his mouth. I want him to choke with my dick. He wanted to jerk off, but I wanted his hands on my ass. Everytime he released that, I slapped his face. If he insisted in that, I slapped again. I think he really wanted to be slapped and that was being really a turn-on, to slap that cocksucker while he was sucking my cock. He seemed to be hypnotized with that situation. He even whispered "fuck me, Sir". At that point I was controlled by my cock, not my mind. I really wished to fuck that boy, but I wished a feeling of "that will be for the next time". I slapped him, fiercely, and said:
- I do whatever I wish, did you get it, bitch?
- Yes, Sir. I'm your bitch.

He is really a bitch and must be handled as one. He deserved to have a cock being rubbed on his face and also be spanked with a hard cock. My hard cock hitting his face. And I did that. As if he was a bitch that desperately need a cock to live. While I spanked his face with my cock, his face was showing such pleasure, he was really liking that. His inner little gay and inner faggot were awaken. He really wished some cock.
- Please, Sir, I want more cock on my face. Please!!

He is such a faggot. A bitch, a slut. I slapped his face untill I was so turned-on, about to cum. I was dying to cum. I was about to, probably, give the first cumshot his face would get.
- So, you want cock, don't you? You'll get some fresh macho milk, bitch.

I began to wank. I wanted to give a big-o cumshot on his face. He deserved that, to confirm his stuff is really cock, cum, men and leather.

My cock was throbbing. I was about to give cum to my leather boy. He was ready for it. I moaned, I was about to cum. He closed his eyes. I moaned for the last time and shot my cum on his face. Three cumshots on my boy's face. His "cherry was popped". I saw his cummed face. And he was trying to lick my cum, tasting it.

I teased my boy. I cleaned-up my cock in his nipple, but the finishing would be by his mouth. He did a good job.

My leather boy needed to cum. I put him again on the table and opened his jeans. I stripped his pants, then his undies, all moist of precum. I even though he had already cummed. If so, he'd need to cum again. He was all sticky with cum and hard as a rock. I wanked him, with my gloves. He was in ecstasy. He didn't even moan. Only deep breaths. As I saw his cock slobbing again, I began to suck him. His cock was delicious. 18 centimeters, clean and big headed. Its shiny head... I just couldn't resist. His salty and bitter precum, with the taste of sin, bitch and pure pleasure. I was delirous, while caressing my hot leather boy's body. I felt he was going to cum. I heard him saying, but I didn't mind. I wished his cum. I wished my mouth full of his cum. I wanted my leather boy's fresh milk. And he began to fuck my mouth.

Then, he did it. He gave me the pleasure to have my mouth filled with his cum. He cummed inside my mouth. Four tasty cumshots. Fresh macho milk from that hot boy.

Of course I would kiss him, with my mouth full of his cum.. But I tried to clean up the leftovers of my cum on his face. He licked and cleaned most of that. But he still had some, to mix up with my cum inside my mouth.

So, we kissed, sharing our milk, with some escaping from our mouths, but promptly recovered. No wasting. Two cum lovers, craving for cum, for testosterone and some leather. Of course at the "swallow or spit" game, nothing was wasted. I swallowed my leather boy milk. 

He were static for some moments, recovering ourselves. We exchanged some glances. And he broke the silence:
- Sir, you can flunk me in this subject. I didn't do half of the stuff I should have done this semester.
- No, you won't flunk. You're such a good newbie in leather. That would be a pleasure, to teach you how to be a leather boy. I winked and kissed him, cleaning off some cum from his mouth.

After those last sleazy acts, I stood up to pick up my stuff and leave the classroom. The weather got a little bit chilly and my leather boy was only with his t-shirt and jeans. He didn't have a sweater or a hoodie. So, I decided to lend him my jacket. I wouldn't miss the opportunity to see him in leather. And also, thank him for those moments of pleasure. I walked in his direction and told him:
- Hey, wear it. It's a little bit cold outside and I have another jacket with me in my room. You can give it back to me later.

Promptly he put it on. It got a little big for him. I wore it almost fit. But he looked astonishing in that jacket. He deserved a praise. And I said:
- Wow, you look good in it. What a stud. I smiled and we walked away thought the corridor.

He smiled. And we walked through the empty corridor. I think, he must have a jacket like that for him.

He hugged and I went to my room. I could still feel the taste of his cum in my mouth and I wasn't bored by the cold weather outside, as I knew my jacket was in good hands. I took the other jacket and put it on, still remembering those moments at the classroom, with that leather boy. After I became a teacher, that was the first time I had something with a student. And, for sure, that will be unforgettable.

This guy still needs to take the sub test. I'm sure I'll be anxious to see him again. I'm happy for, in a way or another, contributing to his fetish. And I got happy for feeding my fetish desires, this way, starting a guy, with some domination and danger in leather. Think about it, what if somebody entered the classroom? Or even, did somebody see what happened there?

By: LeatherJoeBR - November 2015. Originally from March 2014.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário