sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2015

A knock-out at the locker room



Hey everybody,

As most of you know, I'm a boxer too. I began it during college, at the extra activities offered to the students. So, I practiced it for a while there and still do these days.

One way or another, I began practicing boxing as a fetish. Since I was a kid, I watched the fights on TV and got mesmerized with the boxers, the trunks and boxing gloves. Even amateur boxing, with the headguard and groin protectors. I imagined all that stuff touching my body. Later on, I realized that I got sexually aroused by that and that was a turn on. And a fetish.

On my seventh semester, with 23 years old, I was already practicing boxing for 1,5 years. And in the middle of the semester, an interchange student from Holland began to take classes with us. He was studying Administration. As most of us spoke English, we got familiarized to each other quickly. He was really committed to our training. Engaged, he never missed one class and he hit hard. A nice guy to have as a training buddy.

He had at about 5´9" (178 cm), athletic, dark blond hair, at about 23 years old. He seemed a little introspective, shy, but seemed also a little bit cocky. Although he was a nice guy. He wasn't a bad guy at all. And he was handsome, a real stud. We trained together some times and that was always one of the highlights. I just loved the training itself, with him, that just became much better. That's either due to the pace o training or the eye candies we had.

Our training was at the end of the day. A couple of days during the week. And after training, we used to go to a locker room close to the boxing area. Not all the guys used to go there. By the way, that locker room was a famous cruising area at the university. We usually changed our clothes there, before leaving. Sometimes he also took a shower. I always took a shower there, as I sweat a lot.

The locker room looked the same as those at the army, stadiums and so. There was no individual cabs. The changing area was in front of the showers. We usually changed our clothes together and then I went to take a shower, while he changed his clothes. And I always saw him in his undies, putting on his clothes. Sometimes he also changed his undies. So, I could see his bubble toned butt. That was a hot lad.

On our last training that year, it was scorching hot. And training was intense. Just the way we liked, we made some shadow boxing and sparring. As we were a few students, as usual, at the end of semesters, everyone trained with all. Me and him made a good training. He had great skills with his combos, making use of good jabs, crosses and hooks. He was orthodox and liked to attack first. I'm more defensive, but also orthodox. So, I trained more some slipping, bobbing, blocking and even tried some clinches. He hit me, I evaded. I punched, he evade, he hit me, I hit him. That was a good training. And enough to make our hormones flow and make things more exciting.

At the end, as usual, I needed to took a shower and change clothes. And the Dutch guy also went there. We chatted a little bit about the training. I said that was nice and I liked it a lot. But the day was too hot. He agreed. He said also how he missed some boxing training. He's been training for two years. That was his last semester here. He only had one year in Brazil.

We began to take off our sweat clothes. Tank tops, sneakers, socks, shorts and underwear. He didn't mind to get naked in front of me. Some times Brazilians got a little embarrassed doing that. But he didn't. I thought that was the European open minded way of thinking. Specially Dutch guys. But, for sure, I really didn't mind in seeing that hot naked stud in front of me.

We went to the shower. As I said, those showers were all together. They were all opened. And due to some maintenance failure, some worked, some not. I got a shower in front of him. I opened my shower and I realized he had problems in opening his. The water came to the shower already heated, due to the central heating system, so there were two regulators. One for cold water and one for hot water. But, as I said, not all the times they worked properly. He asked if I could help him with his shower. I had my back to him, trying to hide my semi-hard dick. I had to get by to hide it. But I helped him. I opened and adjusted the shower for him. I looked at his face and we smiled.

After sometime, while soaping myself, he asked if I could borrow my soap to him. So I thought: "Man, he wants something else. I can't lose this chance". Once again, I went close to sim, borrowed my soap. He soaped himself and handed it back to me. So, he said:
- Thank you.
- You're welcome.
And I hooked that with a question, looking into his eyes:
- Anything else?
He blinked his eye.
- Yes.

I came really close to him and with no hesitation, we kissed each other, under the shower. Touching each other's bodies. The first part I touched was his bubble butt while he was caressing my thighs. He licked my neck, he seemed to guess what I really like. At that point, our cocks were hard as rock and rubbing against each other. A real cock war. I shook and rolled to make that cock war more intense. He liked the idea and also shook. Our rock hard dicks, rubbing, oh that was hot!! Mine was already drooling.

From my neck, he licked and kissed my nipples, my chest, going down to my abs on the way to my cock. He licked my cock head, then licked my whole cock, my balls and began to suck me slowly. The whole length of my cock. He was an expert in cock sucking. Those soft lips, surrounding my cock, his starving tongue licking my cock... The feeling was amazing. Then he went up again, coming back. Abs, nipples and neck, kissing me again.

Now it was my time to have a taste of that Dutch stud. Of course I had some fun with his nipples. How I love a good lick on the nipples. A hairless and toned chest, chiseled by punches on the punchbag, push ups, chin ups and bench presses, for sure. Then, his six-packs abs. And of course, his hose. A 17 cm hose. A pink-headed, veiny and not so thick dick. I could feel the taste of his precum, drooling from his cock. That salty and bitter taste on my tongue. My stud moaned and whispered, "suck me, suck my dick". I answered:
- Of course, stud, my hot boxer.

He had a delicious cock. I enjoyed to suck that dick, I put the whole length in my mouth, until I choke. He hold my head, from the scruff and moaned. I was crazy with that. I didn't have enough, I wished to suck my hot stud all night long, feeling the taste of his cock in my mouth. And feeling his man scent.

Then, he took of his cock from my mouth and turned backwards to me. He humped, leaning against the wall. He wanted me to work on his hot butt. I slapped it, he moaned and asked for more. Of course I'd do that to my stud. I gave some more slaps on his butt, making it get reddish. His asshole was begging for some work. I kissed his butt, but also put my hands on it, caressing, grabbing it. But I wished to give him a proper rimjob.

He opened and closed his asshole, repetitively. He was begging for a rimjob. So I gave it to him. He moaned and wanted more. His asshole was hot! By the way, he was all hot. He rolled on my face, while I was licking his asshole. I alternated some deep licking with some fast and soft licking, almost like tickling his asshole with my tongue, only with the tip of my tongue. I called him bitch and he answered:
- Yeah, I'm your bitch boxer.
- So, I'll knock you out.
- Please...

I fingered his asshole. He liked a lot and began to press my finger with his asshole. I put two fingers and he did the same. I made back and forth moves. And he said:
- Yeah, fuck me stud!
- Don't ask me twice.
I got a condom, I put on my cock and I fucked the asshole of the boy. He had a tight ass. Thrusting my cock inside his was unique. My cock ripping his warm asshole. At each inch of my cock that invaded him, I moaned. It seems that he was tightening his asshole. He also kept moaning.

He was leaning against the wall and getting my cock fucking his asshole. I was in a mixture of fear of being caught and the turn on of having sex with that hot boy, in the locker room and after a hot boxing training. That was a double turn on.

The water flowing on our bodies, me and him exchanging those whispers and moans. Licking his neck and his ear while fucking his yummy asshole was a real turn on. He was also pressing my cock with his asshole, man that was all good. He really knew how to make any man get turned on.

Then, he wanted to try another position, he wanted a doggy style. He got on his knees, then put his hands on the floor. He said to me to fuck him. Of course I wouldn't deny that. As I thrust my cock harder into his asshole, our bodies hitting began to make a louder noise. He said to me:
- Yes. yes, fuck me!! Gostoso (Hot), with a strong accent.
I said to him:
- So, it seems you learnt some hot words in Portuguese. Gostoso? It's you, stud.

It was so good to fuck that boy. My cock was hard as a rock inside him. I'd love to fuck his asshole for hours in a row. I was totally turned on by all that. Me and my cock were so excited that every time I moved it back and forth, I wanted more. Man, why that didn't happen before? Otherwise, at the end of all training, I'd like to have a good romp with my boxer stud.

He asked if he could fuck me too. Of course. He turned me against the wall and licked my asshole. I urged to get fucked, to have his cock inside me. He licked my asshole with fast tongue movements, alternating with some deep licks, just like if he wanted to fuck me with his tongue. After that, the gave me a nice and long hump, pushing me against the wall. He whispered in my ear:
- I wanna fuck you...
- Of course, stud. Fuck me nice and deep.

With no hesitation, after putting on a condom, his yummy cock was thrusting inside my tight asshole. He fucked me hard, the proper way a man should have a cock inside his asshole. I felt each inch of his delicious cock inside me, ripping my asshole. I wanted to moan loudly, but I couldn't. I could barely resist that. Such a stud fucking me that way, of course, that deceived moans like from a Falcon Studios film. But I couldn't. I needed to moan in a muffled way. He also licked my neck, driving me crazy. I wanted to tighten my asshole, but I couldn't. It was too good to feel his cock back and forth inside me. I felt my asshole getting fucked and sore. What a stud. What a cock. Thanks I'm gay and I can have these amazing feelings.

He laid on the floor and asked me to shake and roll on his cock. He want me to ride him to pleasure. Of course I'd do my hot boxer's wishes. I rolled, humped and sit on that delicious cock. I looked in his eyes, I saw he was really turned on. I teased him, staring him, wanting more and more. We kept that game until he said:
- I'm gonna cum!
- Cum on my face, stud.

I was on my knees and he wanked next to my face. He even hit my face with his cock, before all that jizz hit my face. He shot three times. Yeah!! That was so good. So good to feel that fresh man milk running on my face. I couldn't waste any drop of that, so I sucked his cock to clean up that remaining cum, tasting his delicious cum. I kept sucking his cock till the last drop. Grabbing him and sucking his cock. I was really craving for his cum, I couldn't waste anything of that precious fluid.

In that crazy feeling, he asked me to cum in his mouth.
- Cum in my mouth, boxer!
- Of course, hottie.

He knelt and I put my cock inside his mouth, thrusting it inside him. I was so turned on that in no time I filled his mouth with my cum. I felt my cum inside his mouth, surrounding my cock. And that bitch swallowed my cum.

He stood up, we kissed and exchanged some of our cum, with some French kiss, tongue to tongue and cum flowing from one mouth to the other.

After that, we relaxed while taking a shower, helping each other. Our assholes were sore, painful, we had some taste of cum in our mouths. We were tired as hell, but happy. We were happy of having each other there, at that moment and what we just did.

We got out of the shower and we needed to put on our clothes. We had a chat, now talking about what we did. We praised each other. And I teased him, I caught the underwear he was going to wear and sniffed it, blinking an eye to him. He kissed my mouth and called me "safado" - naughty. We laugh.

I told him I had the fantasy of having a romp in a locker room, after a boxing training. And that I'd love to do that with a real boxer. He said that he got really turned on at that time, but got a little afraid to do that or if I'd do that with him. But he realized I wanted to do that, from some time ago. I laugh a little, but thanked him for realizing that, as that was so fucking good.

By the time we were leaving the locker room, I told him that I really wished to have sex on a boxing ring. He said he also had this fantasy. As we were walking in front of the boxing room, I saw the lights were turned off. As a joke, I checked if the door was locked. And it wasn't. We gave a mischievous smile to each other...

By: LeatherJoeBR - November 2015. Originaly from October 2015.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário